Copied CD's

terry06

Hi guys picked my Z on Wednesday (still grinning!). Tried searching but couldn't find an answer

It's a GT4 with the bose system and I have tried playing copied disks but they are do not read, original CD's are fine (no jumping etc.)

I have seen a few threads that suggest it can read copied disks so my question is are there certain brands that work better than other?

Thanks in advance

Terry

Surely you've done the BOSE hack and turned your Tape deck into an MP3 player already? No need for CD's, 2 *120GB Ipod classics is all I need in my car. Not sure I've even tried the CD player.

Only had the car 2 days give me chance :lol:

• Like 1

Get an aftermarket HU, you will get better sound and no messing around with those silly 90's shiny things. £200 including the loom will get you a reasonable one.

Or you can just get one of those cassettes with a 3.5mm lead, if you are too lazy to do the hack.

Well, some copied CD's work fine on mine and some don't. Maybe some CD's are copy protected?? It's a long time since I've done it but I converted some of my albums to MP3 and copied them onto CD's and they play fine on my Bose.

Pete