My First Issue

SiriusProjects

Well, I had my first issue with my 350 on Tuesday. Left work and got in my car to go home. Turned the key and got only a rapid clicking noise from under the bonnet. Tried it two or three times and the same thing happened. Checked the Battery Gauge and it was reading just over 8 Volts. Think the battery is on it's way out. I bought the car just over a year ago and haven't changed it yet and have no idea how long it had been in there.

I did think think that something was up a few days ago. Normally when I turn the key, it fires immediately, but lately, it's ticked over once or twice before firing.

Luckily the guys at my regular garage just down the road were available. They attached jump leads to the battery and when I started it, it fired immediately. They also think that it's probably the battery. I have left the car with them and they are going to test the battery and check the rest of the car on Wednesday. Finger crossed that it's just the battery. What do you guys reckon?