2 stage rev limiters

Brazzers91

Does anybody know if the omex rev limiter and launch control box works on a zed or would it be better to get a bee-r one from the states

Pointless as it may be just fancy the gimmick of having one for the pops and bangs

First post on forum!

Edited by Brazzers91

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Omex are a good brand and have been used in lot's of race prepared cars. I know they work on 6 cylinder cars revving up to silly RPM levels way above that of a Zed so can't see why it wouldn't work? :shrug:

Racelogic are another good option. As fitted here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91029-thanks-to-the-zed-shed-boys/

Says traction control but pretty sure they do launch control as well. ;)

Bit late posting but yes, the Racelogic does have launch control (depending which model you opt for). While stationary hold the button in, select what revs you want it to hold, clutch in, floor the loud pedal, when ready release the clutch and off you gooooooooo.

Bit late posting but yes, the Racelogic does have launch control (depending which model you opt for). While stationary hold the button in, select what revs you want it to hold, clutch in, floor the loud pedal, when ready release the clutch and off you gooooooooo.

Awesome. B):D

I quite like the noise it makes while bouncing off the fake rev limiter as well, anyone at Wales last year who heard Octet's car will know what I mean.

I quite like the noise it makes while bouncing off the fake rev limiter as well, anyone at Wales last year who heard Octet's car will know what I mean.

only too well! Lol