DRIVECLUB

RickyZ

So this came in the post today. First driving game for the PS4 and first impressions are that it looks good but that's about it. The driving is pretty arcadey, it doesn't seem to be that different to anything I've played before really. Online is supposed to be its unique selling point but typically, the servers are down so I guess I'll have to see if I grow to like it if gets working. Anyone else got it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering the single player game isn't up to much and it's all about online playing but they have had continual issues with online support and servers going down, meaning you can't actually access that content it looks all gloom and doom.

Rather embarrassing really when compared to forza and destiny which worked pretty flawlessly despite the volume of players.

I was seriously tempted as it looks amazing but I'm staying clear

Any more views on this is it worth buying...

Sadly no. The servers still aren't working and the AI is shocking. I'm gonna trade it in when project cars comes out unless the online functions are amazing, which I doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk