SOLD - Space Saver Wheel - 370Z owners, replace the can of cream!

ianphampton

SOLD (Mods please LOCK)

When I PX'd the 350Z I kept the space saver wheel - so have it here for sale. Looking for £50.

Brand new, never been on the car (see the coloured lines around the tyre) so full tread

Especially useful for the 370 owners who want something better than an aerosol can of whipped cream!

2014-10-07SpaceSaverWheel2_zpsd9056641.jpg

2014-10-07SpaceSaverWheel3_zpsf0cc1649.jpg

2014-10-07SpaceSaverWheel1_zpseae3bba9.jpg

Edited by ianphampton

I have one definitely found it useful when I got a nail through the sidewall, creamy stuff useless, and no mobile signal.

Don't forget that you will need spacers as the space saver wheel of a 350 doesn't clear the brakes on a 370.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder about the spacer, mbs !

And - Brillomaster - "Don't tell KyleR that you removed the spare wheel from a 350z before PX'ing it... in a few weeks time a newbie will be posting 'just bought a 350z, but got stranded on the way home with a puncture because it didn't come with a spare wheel!'"

I felt guilty when I did it but the salesman told me I didn't get a wheel in my Infiniti, and it was only when I got her home and looked in the boot - Spare Wheel! Just shows what salesmen tell you should be checked for accuracy before believing it.

I have one definitely found it useful when I got a nail through the sidewall, creamy stuff useless, and no mobile signal.

Don't forget that you will need spacers as the space saver wheel of a 350 doesn't clear the brakes on a 370.

+1 I have one and spacers :thumbs: touch wood never had to use it