The C Word!

nixy

I could not believe my eyes when I went into Tesco last night and there was a full aisle of christmas cakes, mince pies and selection boxes - FFS!!!

Ridiculous and all for one day too :dry:

What else would you have to look forward to between November and February without it?! At least you can :snack::D

I could not believe my eyes when I went into Tesco last night and there was a full aisle of christmas cakes, mince pies and selection boxes - FFS!!!

What else would you have to look forward to between November and February without it?! At least you can :snack::D

Plenty..... my life is not that dull to rely on a few days in December, and i eat and drink all year round. Cant do with all the chaos it cause's and to be honest not that many know the real meaning of christmas apart from spending huge sums of money they have not got. :p

Plenty..... my life is not that dull to rely on a few days in December, and i eat and drink all year round. Cant do with all the chaos it cause's and to be honest not that many know the real meaning of christmas apart from spending huge sums of money they have not got. :p

I agree with Beavis. Christmas is the furthest thing from my mind. I personally look forward to the Autosport show in January - fast cars, fast gals, no comparison

I agree with Beavis. Christmas is the furthest thing from my mind. I personally look forward to the Autosport show in January - fast cars, fast gals, no comparison

Each to their own - I look forward to it, it seems to lift my family and friends so IMO that can only be a good thing :thumbs: