My Azure GT

martybhoy

• 5 months later...

So an another small interior update.

Decided to hydrodip in 'true carbon weave' my centre console and door button surround pieces.

My poor prep work on the parts left a couple of blemishes but overall I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

150654EB-9566-4C65-B2C4-E85BA92CFAA2_zpscdljwxl5.jpg

82FEEBC5-6698-47AD-8688-110D8AE6F5CB_zpss16z8bxm.jpg

79F3AD8C-4D73-47AC-9D07-6FF768D8A636_zpsa0tu9hsc.jpg

I have also just completed my audio upgrade I'll post pictures of that soon

Edited by martybhoy
  • Like 1

I like the look and seems practical on the door switch surrounds, but I think a finish so reflective on the upper part of the dash would awful in the daytime

Actually I've had zero issues with the centre section reflecting in the sun. The upper side of gauges are still Matte finished and this has shown no difference from the standard coated pieces.

• 1 month later...

Well guys there's no other way to say it, I've decided to move on from the zed.

I've got myself a c class diesel. With a mortgage application not to far away the sensible head had to overrule the heart on this one.

I just want to say thanks to all the members who have helped me with my zed along the way. It's been a really good 2 and half years of zed ownership.

Maybe one day down the line it'll become an option to own one again. I'll still be active having a good look at everyones build threads etc and hopefully the new owner of my car will continue enhancing it.

I'll get it on Saturday so the next few days will be spent removing some of the extra goodies so expect a for sale thread coming up.

Anyway thanks again for the help and banter everybody! :)

sorry to see you go,especially with that nice azure blue going as well,hope you find a good home for it.I myself will be selling my gt 350z roadster in the spring with only 41000 miles on the clock, but I would want it to go to a nice home, as it will be sold with all the goodies on it.My next project will be to get a 370 roadster and work with chris at dynamic tuning again to give us another nice powerful sexy Z. :D;)

• Like 1

Thanks Chaps,

Soo far the bits I'll be removing are the focal sub/amp/speakers, boot divide, bonnet struts, throttle controller and a few other bits. Once I've got the time I'll start a for sale thread.

Yeah I really wish I wasn't about to sell it but good things need to come to an end sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Chaps,

Soo far the bits I'll be removing are the focal sub/amp/speakers, boot divide, bonnet struts, throttle controller and a few other bits. Once I've got the time I'll start a for sale thread.

Yeah I really wish I wasn't about to sell it but good things need to come to an end sometime.

How's the selling going ?

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, it sounds been a while since I logged in having moved on from the zed. 

I decided being sensible and getting a mercy diesel was the way forward. It’s not, it’s boring. 

Ive tried reading over the threads and seeing if anyone came on here having bought my zed but I’ve not seen it. 

If the new owner is on here please contact me. If the opportunity to get this car again came up. I’d jump at it.