VACANCY: National Events Organiser

Lexx

The Team are looking for a member to volunteer to be the club's National Events Organiser.

Your role would involve organising the club's presence at the major (and minor) annual shows, as well as liaising with the NEO of 300zx.co.uk and Z-Club for the events where we have a joint stand.

Please either express your interest below or send me a PM.

Please note that there is only one position available, and in the event of more than one person volunteering the Team will choose the person they think most suitable.

(Also note that NEO is not a moderator position).

Cheers

Lexx.

Wouldn't Amy Slade be the best person? She already has the contacts and already organises quite a few large events all over the place. I know she's already regional, but maybe if she moved to national, Grundy could go regional?

Just my 2p :)

Edit: to avoid confusion as I'm a fooooool :)

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 3

Hi all (and thanks AliveBoy) ...

I have given this a lot of thought and at present I am unsure I could take this on, even though I would love to. I really enjoy being a REO for this club and am very proud to have become one.

My work has increased and I wouldn't want to let anyone down if I can't commit the time to this in 2015. I know I can manage the REO position and have a fair few shows lined up for us in 2015; x2 Ace Cafe days booked, Brighton car show & Super Car Siege are high on my list....

Just unsure I could take any more on. Will keep a keen eye on this and further think on whether to apply

Edited by AmyZed
  • Like 2

Just a comment from me (even though I'm over this side of the pond), if Amy has a lot on her plate, surely it's time that some other club members step up to the mantle and organise events. It can become quite tiring when you're busy with work and then have more club stuff loaded on you.

Plenty of club members here that could help out I'm sure. :)

• Like 2

Just a comment from me (even though I'm over this side of the pond), if Amy has a lot on her plate, surely it's time that some other club members step up to the mantle and organise events. It can become quite tiring when you're busy with work and then have more club stuff loaded on you.

I was only joking in my previous post! Correct,its time consuming and may bring you to the point where you will fed up with zed people and buy Micra Instead... :-)

I was only joking in my previous post! Correct,its time consuming and may bring you to the point where you will fed up with zed people and buy Micra Instead... :-)

No problem Dashurik, much the same as Amy, heavy work load, which precludes as much time organising Z events, so I know she feels, even though am over in NZ. Can definitely become a chore when you are stretched for time............................. and as you often hear said "many hands make light work". Thousands of you on this forum, no need to load onto a few. Just my two cents (lol, yes we deal in cents over here, or should that be sense). :p:lol:

Right back in my box now. ;)

• Like 1