Forza Horizon 2

StevoD

I love forza Motorsport 5, downloaded this to see what it's like and I just don't get it.

Love the intro, looks very polished, scenery looks great but it's way too arcadey for me. Race off road all over the place. I guess I like the constrains of the track where each player has to fine tune their skills to win.

cracking, friday booked off work :D

How do folks get away with this?!?

If I were to book a day off to play games my OH would be wearing my balls for earrings :lol:

Ahhh I see, you guys wear the trousers :scared: :surrender::lol:

Edited by Fodder

cracking, friday booked off work :D

How do folks get away with this?!?

If I were to book a day off to play games my OH would be wearing my balls for earrings :lol:

Ahhh I see, you guys wear the trousers :scared: :surrender::lol:

My OH is a teacher, she get's loads of time off :lol: The deal is that I have to make her a nice dinner for when she gets home, thinking I'll just take her out instead then play again when we get home :lol:

• Like 1

its not bad, but... somehow i was expecting a little more... for one thing the map isnt quite as vast as i was expecting, and while the landscape is lovely, i was expecting a bit more contrast...

plus also i've only been playing a few hours and im already 37% complete, not sure its quite got the longevity.

enjoying razzing around in a 370z with a GTR engine swap though, shifts along nicely. just splashed 300,000 credits on a Huracan though, had to be done!

Sunny all the time on 360! I've completed it already, obviously not every race, every challenge etc, but the story is complete. Did so on Friday, but I've still been playing.

Anyone played online yet? When you change cars on 360 you lose the engine noise, which is annoying when you're playing manual as it's hard to know where you are in the rev range :lol:

Sunny all the time on 360! I've completed it already, obviously not every race, every challenge etc, but the story is complete. Did so on Friday, but I've still been playing.

Anyone played online yet? When you change cars on 360 you lose the engine noise, which is annoying when you're playing manual as it's hard to know where you are in the rev range :lol:

from what your telling me sounds the 360 version is bad if your hitting invisible walls etc, on XBone online the weather the dirt the noise the sunset/sunrise etc is amazing and they finally added new wheels although there all HRE, and the 360 version has different cars