Trax 10:20 Am Session Video 1

Grundy

So finally got a hold of the footage and just uploaded to Youtube :)

The track was hideous, we went out on both times just after the drifters, so we had all the rubber and crap bouncing around!

People had no clue how to drive, as you can see I was quite waery on corners, as there was too many people and you just didn't know what they were going to do or if they could see you etc.

So I just played it safe :(

On the 2nd lap, you will see a M3 and Cossi almost collide!

If you don't watch the whole thing, from about 6:50 my final lap is probably the most action.

Will upload the 2nd session where she died once I have got it off Matt.

• Like 2

At least it looks like you had a bit of fun before the Zed let go. :)

Real shame though about the number of people on track especially those that looked a little clueless to what a racing line is. Oh well.

It was a shame...like I could of risked a lot more corners however, would they have seen me etc? They would swerve across and take me out without noticing.

Real shame though about the number of people on track especially those that looked a little clueless to what a racing line is. Oh well.

It was a shame...like I could of risked a lot more corners however, would they have seen me etc? They would swerve across and take me out without noticing.

I enjoy having other people on track with me when I do track days but only if they know how to drive and are respectful of the other people using the track.

Doubtful that some of those drivers even checked mirrors before moving at times so you where wise to give them a wide berth imo. :thumbs:

• Like 1

I enjoy having other people on track with me when I do track days but only if they know how to drive and are respectful of the other people using the track.

Doubtful that some of those drivers even checked mirrors before moving at times so you where wise to give them a wide berth imo. :thumbs:

After seeing the Cossi almost collide on the 2nd lap, it put me off :lol:

I used to do a lot of track days. These days it's pretty far between but I still like to do them when I can. I'm thinking more & more though of spending that little bit more for an open pit lane type event at Castle Combe as at £170+ it cuts down on the amount of idiots. ;)

Years ago when I was at a "classic car & sports car" action day (used to be called action days before track days) I was talking to an unfortunate MG Midget owner who had just had his car written off by someone else on track.

6 Months earlier he had it fully restored to an old race spec and some idiot had crashed straight into the back of it after not obeying a yellow flag warning of fluids down on the track as someone else had just lost all their coolant on Avon Rise as you go into Quarry corner. :(

At least your Zed's still in one piece Matt even though the engines dead. :thumbs:

Edit: The yellow flag doesn't actually mean fluids down on track fyi just that you should slow down & use caution. Which he didn't.

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

The track was hideous, we went out on both times just after the drifters, so we had all the rubber and crap bouncing around!

People had no clue how to drive, as you can see I was quite waery on corners, as there was too many people and you just didn't know what they were going to do or if they could see you etc.

If you don't watch the whole thing, from about 6:50 my final lap is probably the most action.

As you said Matt,too many cars ,too many idiots!

Buster and me had our arses gripping the seat on ever corner as it was wacky races out there!

Nice driving buddy and it was amazing how many cars you wizzed by under the red flag! Lol

• Like 2

As you said Matt,too many cars ,too many idiots!

Buster and me had our arses gripping the seat on ever corner as it was wacky races out there!

Nice driving buddy and it was amazing how many cars you wizzed by under the red flag! Lol

I was going to ask who was the zed with the number on the side, answered! Bosch!

Edited by Flex
  • Like 2