possible cobra exhaust

d0minator33

Hi guys

Im looking at getting a cobra exhaust system they sell the y-piece seperately to there mid section and back box.

My question is does the y-piece make much difference? i wanted a nicer sound and possible hp increase if i decide to remap

Thanks and sorry if its a noob question XD

Popcorn anyone while we wait for Lexx ???

:teeth:

:yawn:

His was a genuine question that isn't as common as 'What exhaust should I get'

As Lexx pointed out, you've been here over 3 years... he's joined up 2 months ago...

I've been here almost a year and get so bored of the usual 'What exhaust should I get' There's a hundreds of threads about the same thing.

Just because you have a soft top doesn't make the thread any different....it's the same as driving with windows down.

• Like 1

As Lexx pointed out, you've been here over 3 years... he's joined up 2 months ago...

I've been here almost a year and get so bored of the usual 'What exhaust should I get' There's a hundreds of threads about the same thing.

Just because you have a soft top doesn't make the thread any different....it's the same as driving with windows down.

It was only a joke mate.

Im sure Lexx would see it like that.

Chill out a bit

It was only a joke mate.

Im sure Lexx would see it like that.

Chill out a bit

Alright mate, Grundy clearly missed the sarcasm in your voice as you typed your post…

• Like 1