Idiots jumping on Lotus

nixy

The ****ing bastards :rant:

I would be taking some of my rugby mates to pay them a visit :angry::boxing:

I think the cagefighting contacts available on this forum would be able to rustle up some folk that would be able to have a rather pursuasive visit to the addresses of these idiots if the need ever arose.. :lol:

The ****ing bastards :rant:

I would be taking some of my rugby mates to pay them a visit :angry::boxing:

I think the cagefighting contacts available on this forum would be able to rustle up some folk that would be able to have a rather pursuasive visit to the addresses of these idiots if the need ever arose.. :lol:

Hell yeah! Some of Jay's pal could probable bench press an elise :scare: and then drop it right on the scrotes heads :angry:

It makes me so angry that people think they can do that. The Elise owner should get this as well known as possible and get the little sh!tes all they deserve. I had my car walked over from end to end, ruining the bonnet and boot. Police cameras were watching them then someone started a fight outside a pub and they panned away about 20 seconds before they did it. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Any idea whereabouts this was?

I think it was in London somewhere but it's all over all the car forums and they have been named and shamed and apparently their addresses released! I'm sure they'll get what's coming to them but maybe not by the police.............really gets you wound up when you watch it doesn't it?

I would like to strap them to the roof of a lotus and let the stig take them round the track a few times.

Make that strap them to the BACK of a Lotus. Wouldn't take too long before clothing was worn through and it would be bare skin and bone on the ground. My money is no more shirt by the follow through.....