350z De vs Hr

Angrybiker

You actually drive a zed though 😉 the golf is just a computer on wheels!! :)

Apart from VDC, TC, ABS and ABLS you mean ?

I would say it's more involving to drive a zed on its limits than a 4wd golf r with all of its modern driving aid systems.

Interesting how many people are getting rid of their Zed because a sprog arrival is imminent.

When I bought mine my wife was 25 weeks pregnant and she test drive it too, we have a family A3 if all 3 of us go somewhere but if it's just one of us plus baby then we can take the zed.

One of the few times man logic genuinely beat woman logic!

Interesting how many people are getting rid of their Zed because a sprog arrival is imminent.

When I bought mine my wife was 25 weeks pregnant and she test drive it too, we have a family A3 if all 3 of us go somewhere but if it's just one of us plus baby then we can take the zed.

People panic when they know their other half is cooking a spawn.

They sell everything up and buy a people carrier.

My shooter is getting the ammo feed cut.

• Like 1

I thought about this but what about the passenger airbag? I was under the impression that you can't turn it off which makes rear facing baby seat a bad idea. I could be wrong... I hope I'm wrong 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk