Chargespeed help

Fluke

Can anyone with a Chargespeed rear bumper fitted to their 350z please do me a favour and post up a picture of how the number plate light and boot release look? I am planning to have a go at fitting mine before send it off to be painted.

It's the same as OEM.

It might need some very fine adjustment to clip in.

Although I've noticed with the copy from RT the light holders aren't exactly perfect and very tight. So make sure its right before being fitted otherwise its a paint to get the light holders out.

After buying a RT Chargespeed rear I can safely say, you will need more than just to drill out mounting points, I was advised after the purchase RT allow two days to "fit" and paint.

+1 My RT Chargespeed bumper arrived to me in REALLY poor condition and needed an awful lot of work, sanding, prepping, priming for at least two days to get it looking as it should. You will def need to do holes for rear camera etc as required and also wire mesh for air vents

Edited by jamess115

Not sure where you guys are based but would always advise you to get RT to supply,fit and paint your chargespeed.Mine is spot on and I know others who have had them fitted by RT cannot fault them.They need some skilled fettling which RT have the experience of..

Edited by Payco

I think it just comes down to opinions to be honest, I know they are a trusted trader on here but my experience wasn't great. The item looked really ropey when I finally got it. It was shipped to the wrong address, everytime I spoke to them they sounded half asleep and were unhelpful and I think they are overpriced. Sorry folks..just sharing my experience :blink:

Edited by jamess115

To be honest mine doesn't look too bad. I can't get RT to fit it as they are too far away. My car is my daily driver and I thought it might be easier to try and fit it my self and then remove it and get it dropped off for painting.

it just comes down to opinions to be honest, I know they are a trusted trader on here but my experience wasn't great. The item looked really ropey when I finally got it. It was shipped to the wrong address, everytime I spoke to them they sounded half asleep and were unhelpful and I think they are overpriced. Sorry folks..just sharing my experience :blink:

+1 Ended up effectively costing the same If not more than an origional Chargespeed.