Polisher for hire.

samsniss350z

I've never seen, but then again I've never really looked. Does anyone know if there are any hire shops who hire out decent quality DA Polishing machines? Not Rotary's. I'd be quite happy and it would probably be the case anyway that you provide your own consumables etc which I'd prefer anyway. At this point in time I don't see the point in spending £250 plus on something that I'd more than likely only use once. I might win a prize for Dumbass question of the day and I'm putting my flame suit on as i write this, but I just thought I'd ask the question.

I won't be spending anything on backing pads & compounds as i used to sell for a competitor of 3M and used to sell to the company that makes Simon Snorkel fire engines, Aston Martin and a number of bodyshops so consumables aren't a problem. Thanks Azure, never heard of these guys before. I'd be interested to see if they offer Rupes.

Why don't you change the title of your post to "Anyone got a DA Polisher I can borrow" bung them $20 job done :thumbs:

If he's local I have both a DA and Rotory he could borrow for a day to 2.. :thumbs: At no cost.

Edited by Fluke