Tarmac strut brace & bolts fitted.

AndyG8nby

After getting my shiny new plenum of mopedmark and fitted at Lake z it was time for another purchase, this time a bargain from Tarmac sportz in a shiny new strut brace, and a engine bolt kit. Finally managed to get a bit of time to spend on the Z on Sunday whilst the mrs was on the great north run.

imagejpg1-2.jpg

whilst I was on I decided to started to clean the gunk from the engine bay, now I know a lot of people recommend carb cleaner but I didn't have any, the only thing I could think of that may work was wd40 which has an unbelievable amount of uses including cleaning my slate fire place and my log burner.

imagejpg4-1.jpg

imagejpg2-1.jpg

Worked a treat sprayed it on to a tooth brush bit of scrubbing and hey presto, fingers are in bits now!

Managed to get most of my bolts fitted but still have a few countersunk small hex left over with a small anodised cap, I'm thinking these are for around the edge of the plenum if any one can confirm? Here's how I left it.

imagejpg3-1.jpg

Pleased with my days work.

Edited by AndyG8nby
  • Like 1