[SOLD]Carbon Fiber 350 Bonnet Dampers

WINKJ

Hello.

I have for sale some 350z bonnet dampers. I had some of these on my old 350z, bought these as I thought they would fit my 370z... I was wrong! :lol:

I am asking £55 + PnP.. or collect from Oxfordshire or Leicestershire (in a couple of weeks time when I can drop off at my parents).

no fitting instructions left but they are very straightforward to fit. happy to advise anyone over the phone. or - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/47015-bonnet-dampers-fitted/

fyi... the 'rusty' washers can be cleaned up, also this part us under the plastics of the car anyway so not visible..

14992305468_bb780058c9_o.jpgUntitled by Winkj, on Flickr

15178885405_2030f1d7a7_o.jpgUntitled by Winkj, on Flickr

Do they come with the bolts and nuts mate?

Without sounding like an idiot... I am not sure as these were stored in my 'car box' and from memory this what it came with.. 2 washers and 2 screws as you use 2 of the existing screws ( which attach to the bonnet from memory)...

Can anyone please confirm this for me?

Chris (tarmac)?? 😊

Yes. They use two pre-existing nuts on the bonnet hinge and you'll need (if they're not included) two M6 countersunk Allen pins about 10mm thread length to mount them to the wings. You can use the existing M6 bolt, but as it's not countersunk, you'll need to trim the plastic surrounds.

Yes. They use two pre-existing nuts on the bonnet hinge and you'll need (if they're not included) two M6 countersunk Allen pins about 10mm thread length to mount them to the wings. You can use the existing M6 bolt, but as it's not countersunk, you'll need to trim the plastic surrounds.

Yep, that's what I thought Ian. Are these all the parts you get in the pack do you know? 2 pistons, 2 screws and 2 washers??