Hello....again! Do you have my zed ?

Hey everyone, technically im not a new member as i registered a long time ago looking for a zed but i ended up with a z4 instead. Anyways im back in the market for a 350z gt. Im looking for something with a few mods (exterior/exhaust/suspension) to give me a good starting point. Got bored of the bmw and want back in jap. My budget is around £5500, i know its not much but hopefully somebody has something they want gone fairly quickly.

Cheers fellas

There is a few on gumtree etc but i will probably hold out for a members car as i trust them a bit more.

I did that and ended up being shafted by a country side **** lol

Thats not awfully inspiring! Well when the right one comes along i will be sure to ask peoples opinions ;)

Nice z4, wheels look great and the red leather really sets the car off.

Great cars to drive!

With regards to a 350z GT for 5.5k - it is most defiantly do-able, anyone taking a quick browse over the usual sites like Autotrader, Pistonheads etc could confirm that. However, at that price range your really are at the bottom rung of the 350z GT range meaning you may see a good few roppy ones with very little history or a few problems. At that price you may also consider a slightly higher mileage car - which is no disadvantage at all. If the car has been well maintained these engine have proved to be reliable in to high numbers.

As with any car you are buying give it a good going over prior to handing the cash over.

Good luck with your search

..Scotty..

Nice z4, wheels look great and the red leather really sets the car off.

Great cars to drive!

With regards to a 350z GT for 5.5k - it is most defiantly do-able, anyone taking a quick browse over the usual sites like Autotrader, Pistonheads etc could confirm that. However, at that price range your really are at the bottom rung of the 350z GT range meaning you may see a good few roppy ones with very little history or a few problems. At that price you may also consider a slightly higher mileage car - which is no disadvantage at all. If the car has been well maintained these engine have proved to be reliable in to high numbers.

As with any car you are buying give it a good going over prior to handing the cash over.

Good luck with your search

..Scotty..

Thanks appreciate that, i have a fair chunk of time to look so wont be rushing into anything. I'm not looking for anything thats perfect as i wouldnt expect that for this kind of money, kinda sick of having to keep my cars pristine and constantly paying out for them to stay immaculate so im going to look for something a bit cheaper that i can relax a little with and actually enjoy. Dont get me wrong i do love my cars and it will never want for anything but i wont be so worried when drifting it around :rolleyes:

Oh no! More Competition!! Damn it .....

We're in the same space looking for the same car with the same kind of budget! .... Stop that right now! :)

Good luck, but I hopefully will beat you to it .... LOL!

Cheers

Justin

Oh no! More Competition!! Damn it .....

We're in the same space looking for the same car with the same kind of budget! .... Stop that right now! :)

Good luck, but I hopefully will beat you to it .... LOL!

Cheers

Justin

Game on ;)