Bath Circus - Tired Looking Red 350z Nismo reg PA03

Dynamic Turtle

The trees were planted many moons ago by a doctor I think. They are beautiful but they never should have been there.

You're right Ceejay29 that they're effectively planted on top of / in the old reservoir for the houses and the root systems do cause issues for the foundations etc.

Dave, maybe you're thinking of Westonbirt Arboretum. It's about half an hour north of Bath on the A433, before Tetbury

Edited by Bockaaarck
  • Like 1

The trees were planted many moons ago by a doctor I think. They are beautiful but they never should have been there.

You're right Ceejay29 that they're effectively planted on top of / in the old reservoir for the houses and the root systems do cause issues for the foundations etc.

Dave, maybe you're thinking of Westonbirt Arboretum. It's about half an hour north of Bath on the A433, before Tetbury

Could be Straun I just remember it being it that general area....

I had ilogical 1 on here slating my cleaning of "Black Betty" last weekend,

I did explain that she gets used every day in and around town, its my daily, and

I don't have time to spend polishing out every little swirl in the paint work. :shrug:

Yep my Zed was the same, was usually clean but certainly not detailed, I spent far too much time enjoying it and driving it to have any left for hours of cleaning...

leave that for all the garage queens :p

Does make me chuckle when people who rarely use their car offer so much 'advice' :stir:

• Like 1

I had ilogical 1 on here slating my cleaning of "Black Betty" last weekend,

I did explain that she gets used every day in and around town, its my daily, and

I don't have time to spend polishing out every little swirl in the paint work. :shrug:

Yep my Zed was the same, was usually clean but certainly not detailed, I spent far too much time enjoying it and driving it to have any left for hours of cleaning...

leave that for all the garage queens :p

Does make me chuckle when people who rarely use their car offer so much 'advice' :stir:

I think ilogical 1 is some detailing guru as he tests all these different waxes and raindrops.

and posts photos of them on here.

Black Betty is always clean, but not polished every week. :scare: :scare:

In that context she doesn't look too bad at all. Nice place to work / live btw, certainly prettier than Lewisham...

Thanks, she was imported from Japan in September 2003, so she was an early bloom you could say. Considering the weather we have over here compared to Japan, plus the fact she get's left out in the open in a city centre, she copes pretty well.

Keeping my eye's open for a future Zed related purchase, maybe a late HR 350 or maybe a 370. I'm quite 'selective' about how I 'spend' however, so I can see an 'upgrade' happening next year at the earliest ( despite you being kind enough to allow me to drive your 370 Dave *must resist the urge to buy new car. must resist...* :lol: )

The truth is the Zed is a great runner and will last for ages if looked after. The other truth is I live in a city centre with no garaging and a stuff gets knocked about, including cars. A couple of years ago someone 'car ran' over her, the quote for pushing the dents out, replacing the spoiler and respray was just over £3K.

Bath is like any other city, lots of student life, lots of pubs, clubs etc, its a residential hazzard. This is why I didn't buy anything more 'exclusive', it'll jusy get knackered or it'll cost me £2 - 300 in garaging (at least) per month for the kind of car I would really want to buy.

Still love my 350Z though......"Zed's Red baby......Zed Red...."

Feel for you. Some arse ran over my girlfriend's Tigra a few years back and left three dents in the bonnet, roof and boot.

• Like 1

Coincidence I suppose, but there was until recently a Chilli Red Import with The reg PA03 around these parts, North Wales. I used to see it most days as it was parked outside a branch of "Charlies" in Deeside. It apparently was owned by a woman who worked there and I believe ChrisS flyered it on more than one occasion. When I saw the title of the thread I thought to myself "so that's where it went" as this was one of the roughest Zeds I've ever seen, I don't think it was often cleaned and I don't think the exhaust tips had ever been cleaned.

Pete

That car has since been sold on. The lady owner lives about 5 doors from me and never acknowledged me either :lol:

It's been replaced by a Q5 now.

• Like 1