NISMO exhaust wanted

Smitherb

Hi fellow Z heads!

I'm after a Nismo cat-back exhaust for my 2005 GT4. New or 2nd hand I don't mind as long as it's in good condition. Willing to pay good money or part ex with my existing standard exhaust (low mileage).

PM me if you can help me out

Cheers,

Smitherb

There is one for sale right now on ebay.com (not co.uk) does not say whether seller will ship to UK, but if you have $1500 and are prepared to pay shipping and import costs on top of the buy it now price then there is no harm in asking if he will ship. Exhaust is off a 2008 zed and looks in good condition, cant say if its a direct fit to yours or whether you may need a bit of fabricating here and there.

Edited by Martinjj

Thanks Martinjj. Was hoping to find a UK seller to avoid all the extra shipping/export costs and hassle. I'll see how it goes!

All: In your opinion guys, which UK available system most closely matches the sound/characteristics of the nismo exhaust?

All: In your opinion guys, which UK available system most closely matches the sound/characteristics of the nismo exhaust?

I think there are 2 types of Nismo exhaust for the 350z, one is a standard Nismo that came with Nismo edition zed and the other is Nismo s tune, not 100% sure though

still don't get what the obsession everyone has with a nismo exhaust system is! there are plenty of other excellent systems that are a) available and b ) don't cost the earth! Scorpion, Cobra, Buddyclub, Milltek, Invidia, Blueflame, ARK all come to mind off the top of my head, PM Tarmac or Cougarstore and take your pick!

Edited by brillomaster

still don't get what the obsession everyone has with a nismo exhaust system is! there are plenty of other excellent systems that are a) available and b ) don't cost the earth! Scorpion, Cobra, Buddyclub, Milltek, Invidia, Blueflame, ARK all come to mind off the top of my head, PM Tarmac or Cougarstore and take your pick!

Because it nearly literally sounds like sex if sex was a noise.