Spark Plugs

DaddyCee

Thanks Flex :)

A Denso Iridium set for the DE is £49.95, the HR sets are £109.95.

Both in stock. let me know if I can help :)

@rse burger! I bought a set of someone for £60 notes off the forum, that'll teach me. Still havent fitted them!

Or you can go for a platinum set for about £20, or copper core for half that, the only difference being how often you want to change them.

Personally I'd go more expensive set and replace less frequently as it's ball acher job.

Thanks Flex :)

A Denso Iridium set for the DE is £49.95, the HR sets are £109.95.

Both in stock. let me know if I can help :)

@rse burger! I bought a set of someone for £60 notes off the forum, that'll teach me. Still havent fitted them!

I was away to "like" that but not really appropriate! :(

I just meant I should have bought them form you guys!

• Like 1

The std recommended plugs are the platinum, but there is no problem using the equivalent iridium, or copper core for that matter, it just a question of service life,

i always use copper because i like to pull my plugs every few thousand miles , that way i get to see how the engine is running first hand and not through a CEL

• Like 1

Think it took less than an hour to change the plugs a few years back, and I am a complete numpty with spanners.

As Tricky said, absolutely no difference between your £100 iridiums vs copper its just how long one set lasts vs another - I have just put a £12 set of coppers in my Skyline as I do change them frequently enough anyway and very happy.

• Like 1