White 370z was hit and run in Milton Keynes 13.08.2014

350zeal

Driving home from work tonight I was hit and run by grey hatchback on the roundabout of A509 'Portway' and Witan gate, around 19:00.

Offending driver made off without stopping.

Guy in black lotus stopped and we searched for the car together but no luck.

Any witnesses please contact me on ian@elitetech.co.uk

Thanks

Ian

Cheers guys.

Spoken to MK police station (which it happened outside of), apparently I have to report the car accident in person with all my paperwork before they can record the collision.

Wouldn't mind but there's CCTV in that area, quick check and it'd be done.

Think it was a Clio or corsa, but we'll see.

Will faith in human kind be restored or not.....

I know exactly how you feel. Same thing happened to me. Cost me a LOT of money. I made chase with the offender and managed to catch up with him at some lights. If it wasn't for his seatbelt he would have been a dead man. He later dumped the car which police reported wasn't insured.

What sort of damage have you got?

:console:

Very sorry to hear this, guarantee no insurance, so probably a waste of time trying to find him.

I had the same when a guy ran into the back of me and just drove off, unfortunately he left his front

number plate behind, so old bill had no prob tracing him, but he had no insurance, so he got £100 fine

for no insurance and I got a repair bill of £1,250 on my Merc. Not fair.. :rant: :rant: :angry:

Very sorry to hear this, guarantee no insurance, so probably a waste of time trying to find him.

I had the same when a guy ran into the back of me and just drove off, unfortunately he left his front

number plate behind, so old bill had no prob tracing him, but he had no insurance, so he got £100 fine

for no insurance and I got a repair bill of £1,250 on my Merc. Not fair.. :rant: :rant: :angry:

Looks like justice prevailed.

I was thinking once, next time I come back to UK for a short stay, I might as well buy an old banger for a few hundred quid, drive around in it and just dump it before I leave, much cheaper than renting right?

I think the only thing that may be a hindrance is being stopped by cops via their ANPR system. Appart from that Id be good to go.

Edited by Limey