Repair 370z Rays?

Fluke

I managed to buy a set of 370z Rays with nearly new tyres for £500. :teeth: A couple of them have minor curbing so I plan on touching in the curb marks myself as I don't think they need a complete refurb as the damage is so minor.

Can anyone recommend a paint match for the original Nissan silver?

If you don't get a paint code from anyone in the know on here Fluke then I'd just take one of the alloys down to a local paint shop/sprayers and get them to mix you up a colour match.

They might even know the correct paint code for it if you take the alloys to show them. :thumbs:

I was going to bid on these to split but the run flats put me off as I thought they would be hard to sell.

Didnt want my Z out of action whilst it was in for some TLC to its shoes. But guess it will have to be now ;)

Edited by 370Ad

I was going to bid on these to split but the run flats put me off as I thought they would be hard to sell.

Didnt want my Z out of action whilst it was in for some TLC to its shoes. But guess it will have to be now ;)

The alloys need a little TLC and I have them booked in to be refurbed for £50 a corner. The tyres themselves are virtually new, so for £500 collected the set, I'm very happy. :teeth:

• Like 1

As others have said there is no paint code. And good luck finding a matching colour. Nissan themselves have tried twice refurb ign one of my wheels and it still looks different.

Plan to get them all done sometime as that's the only solution