Wanted OEM 370Z 19" Wheels

gstraw

Hey,

After looking at many different wheels for my winter setup, ive decided just to stick with the stock ones! it makes it easier to switch over in winter rather than have to get people to put tyres on and off twice a year.

only the wheels- no tyres needed- i have winter tyres already.

PM me please. thanks

Hensh- called a few breakers too and one just sold 4 wheels with 6mm tyre tread for £600

Jay nothing's wrong just that people around here are not careful when putting tyres on and off and they end up scuffing the rims. So instead of going through that twice a year I thought I would just get another OEM set with winters on and store them in the garage.

For winter tyres I would get a set of 18" - much cheaper for both rims and tyres and you can reduce the tyre width more which would be better IF conditions do get really snowy/icy.

If you are really hung up on keeping to the OEM wheels then consider having the tyres changed over - you would could probably do that for 10 winters with a friendly tyre fitter for less than the cost of s/h 370 OEM rims. Only draw back is keeping the set of tyres not being used but then in Germany etc tyre fitters store the customers tyres I gather.

I bough another set of rims for mine, mind you with the rays on my 350z and I'll probably sell them for what I paid and not had to pay to keep changing them over. Since I bought them the cheapest to change I found is £12.50, so I had them changed last winter and this summer and would need them changed this Oct/Nov time that would have cost £150, my wheels didn't cost much more and I can still resell them.