Anybody tried this?

EvansJD2112

• 4 weeks later...

I did some googling for reviews on other car forums and it generally seemed quite positive. Basically its simple and quick but doesn't fill the whole just colours it.

Just got a mail from the UK site saying delivery will be 10 days, they basically get it delivered from the US so I would probably been better off just ordering it direct from the US site and paying the import fee.

Edited by Randy_Baton
  • Like 1

I did some googling for reviews on other car forums and it generally seemed quite positive. Basically ists simpple and quick but doesn't fill the whole just colours it.

Just got a mail from the UK site saying delivery will be 10 days, they basically get it delivered from the US so I would probably been better off just ordering it direct from the US site and paying the import fee.

Probably wouldn't be an import fee as the amount is to small and it would cost more to collect.

Small value items don't tend to have import slapped on them. The dealer gets charged a nominal

fee for batches he imports. :thumbs: