Urgent IT?Virus help!?!?!?

Sarnie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Liam. Don’t let it happen again. :p

Best thing to do is stay away from useless addons for explorer and programs like Kazaa which is loaded with spyware shite. In fact everyone should stay away from peer-to-peer file sharing programs.

Best thing to do is stay away from useless addons for explorer and programs like Kazaa which is loaded with spyware shite. In fact everyone should stay away from peer-to-peer file sharing programs.

I know EXACTLY where it came from!!

Its all Martinmac's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dry:

I was reading a post on here and Martinmac posted something about Kelly Brooke chained up and in brackets he put (google it ;) ) so i did :blush: Clicked on the first link and it said i needed a certain programme to run the vid so I did and then it all got a bit crazy!!! :blush::lol:

I know EXACTLY where it came from!!

Its all Martinmac's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dry:

I was reading a post on here and Martinmac posted something about Kelly Brooke chained up and in brackets he put (google it ;) ) so i did :blush: Clicked on the first link and it said i needed a certain programme to run the vid so I did and then it all got a bit crazy!!! :blush::lol:

:doh:

Diidnt even look Louis and definately didnt think you would. It was a typo on the previous post as I remeber saying Kelly Brooke getting changed which was actualy posted as Kelly Brooke getting Chained.

C'mon dude :p

Well it sounded like it was worth watching :lol:

Diidnt even look Louis and definately didnt think you would. It was a typo on the previous post as I remeber saying Kelly Brooke getting changed which was actualy posted as Kelly Brooke getting Chained.

C'mon dude :p

Are you asking that to me or do you mean Liam???