Nismo front lip which isnt so aggressive?

ersen.o

hey guys, looking to take my V2 bumper off and its knackered and put my OEM with a front lip on it, but all the front lips i seem to find look like this:

2012-06-04_20-03-13_652.jpg

that above on is like really long and wierd looking?

the lip im looking for is this one:

5611427888_3f4b5e36e8_b.jpg

blf-n350z06ns-pu_12.11.9_4_2.jpg

can you tell the difference? its end bits dont stick out so much, its got the indentation for the HR bumper too

any traders get hold of this? or has anyone even seen it around?

Edited by ersen.o

Hi mate.Will post a photo of my mines copy from RT Performance in the morning as I am sure it will be ideal for your needs.

payco

Edited by Payco

Hi mate.Will post a photo of my mines copy from RT Performance in the morning as I am sure it will be ideal for your needs.

payco

He's looking a Nismo style lip, not a Mines replica.

I've seen less aggressive lips, but mainly in the states and I've no idea who supplies them, sorry.

nah i get what you mean, the nismo style ones ive seen are more beefy, im sure ive seen a nismo style which wasnt beefed up? there was a guy doing a group buy which you took over? his original picture was the actual lip i wanted, but then on his website he has a different one and your group buy is also different?

heres the one from the group buy , doesnt have that extra long side bits?

13yggo2.jpg

I think that was a random pic off google rather than what he was selling.

I have looked for something smaller myself and failed to find anything.

I do have veilside/mines in stock in Carbon and FRP but they are for the pre-facelift

Maybe you arent looking for a Mines but my RT Performance Mines copy lip is below which I think is subtle. Good luck with your searck either way.

Newlip_zps0a89b5de.jpg

Lip1_zps399ef761.jpg

Payco

That's the best lip in my opinion .... I would have one in a heart beat if I could get down our tack with it!

How much lower do they make the bumper and how much do they extend out? Any chance of cracking the ruler out?

:)