WOW! Servicing at Nissan Cambridge

ZZZ_2306

OK,

So my car is a 2010 reg 370Z that has done 25,500 miles and is due a service at 27,000 miles or 31/08/2014 whichever is sooner, the date will be sooner I do 500 miles a month max.

When I look online for a quote Nissan are saying it needs the 4 year 36,000 mile service surely this is wrong?

Suffice to say there's no way I'm paying £511.00 for a P3 service anyway when I think I'm only due a P1

Advice guys?

Edited by ZZZ_2306

No.1 - don't go to the stealers

No.2 - don't go to the stealers

Get a service kit for whichever service you need from clarkemotor sports and go to and independent garage. A lot cheaper :thumbs:

The last service I had at Marshalls they charged me for regassing and testing the aircon when all they had done was check the light on the dash went on, and also for refilling the washer bottle that I dont have anymore.

The time I visited previou they hit me up for £500 + VAT for an AFM when you can buy the element for a fifth of that. Marshalls are not "the one" :dry:

It has a service at 9,000 and a service at 18,000 and then a bog standard service at Nissan before they sold it NIssan Cared-4

So it's exactly 4 years old, will have done 26,000 miles

Might give E-Tech a try cheers mate

I am based in Cambridgeshire and I have used Japex for my 350 but I now take my 370 to Sly at Kaisermotor in Kent.

Before setting up his own company he was European technician of the year for Nissan, he is a top man and I would suggest half the price or less for P3 service than Marshalls.

Its 90 miles for me from Soham but well worth it. He is a trader on here and I know he does Saturday appointments.

He will also drop and collect you from the railway station if needed.

Can't recommend him highly enough.