Professional, affordable spraying for alloys in East Anglia?

dombooth

Hi, :)

I'm looking to get the standard silver alloys for a Zed sprayed black or matte bronze.

I'm in the EA area and wondered if anybody knew of anywhere within 30 miles where I could get a good but affordable paint job done, without having the car off the road for too long?

Thanks,

Lol, so that's within 30 miles of East Anglia? From Kings Lynn or Southend? Can you narrow that down a bit as EA is pretty big.

I have used, and would highly recommend the wheel genie in Huntingdon if that's within your range. They are very good and come highly regarded.

Next week I am about to have my standard alloys done by AW Smart at Waldringfield. They offer two options, cheaper, outers to your colour choice or full which involves tyres off and the works. Cost £408 for 4.My fronts particularly badly scuffed will post on results once done. I am leaving car with them as will be away but have impression turn around is two days. Alex helpful friendly chap and machinery outside confirms they are not cowboys .

BA Wheels in Norwich, powder coated in pretty much any colour you desire. They can offer a same day service, the work is guaranteed for a year and having had several sets done I can vouch for the finish and level of service. If required they'll do the inner rim in a darker colour, looks good and hides the brake dust better, I've paid £240 for a set of 4. They also have many rims on display, all colours and styles, cut in half for you place alongside your car to get a better idea of the overall effect.