Zed + Friends 9th Aug, Southend. 'Now with photos!'

I can make it :) . I will be coming from Medway in Kent so if anyone else is coming from this way and fancies a convoy over there give me a pm. Also if anyone is going to meet up at thurrock services let me know and i'll meet you there. Fingers crossed for a dry evening :)

go through the thread im pretty sure someone from kent is coming already!

I can make it :) . I will be coming from Medway in Kent so if anyone else is coming from this way and fancies a convoy over there give me a pm. Also if anyone is going to meet up at thurrock services let me know and i'll meet you there. Fingers crossed for a dry evening :)

Bradders, ap427 and I will be meeting at Thurrock services around 6.45pm today if you wanna meet us there?

• Like 1

Bradders, ap427 and I will be meeting at Thurrock services around 6.45pm today if you wanna meet us there?

Sounds good to me, I'll meet you there.

We went to get chips as i shouted out lol.. We come back and everyone was gone. I had to go pick the mrs up so left about 10:40 i think it was.

Was good meeting everyone! 10 zeds exact how awesome! Next time we'll meet up somewhere earlier and go for a zed blast!!