Zed + Friends 9th Aug, Southend. 'Now with photos!'

You dont have to pay to get in it but its like a £2 for 3 hours i think to park but if were standing by the cars, if the warden comes over, just say we just got here lol. plus its free after 9 so will only need hour or so on the ticket.

Yeah i'm quite looking forward to it, i've not met any zed owners yet other than mike who i knew before his zed anyway lol.

I'll be up for this too mate - told the mrs and she'll be coming with me. Let me know what time you're leaving and we can drive down together. We can meet along the way or you can come to mine and we can jump on the A12 from there?

• Like 1

Im an a13 guy lol.. i know all the fun spots haha. can meet at thurrock services if you want? that way i can grab a snack ha, my mrs is now in 2 minds about coming so i might not be bringing her but the more the merrier!

Sounds like we will be in luck then :)

Worst comes to the worst and it is very wet and rainy, there is a multi story right that the too where the prier begins (entrance to high street etc) so very local to arcades still, plus the exausts will sound awesome ;) not sure how much it is though. Just a thought.

Edited by Scott_f91
  • Like 2

I can make it :) . I will be coming from Medway in Kent so if anyone else is coming from this way and fancies a convoy over there give me a pm. Also if anyone is going to meet up at thurrock services let me know and i'll meet you there. Fingers crossed for a dry evening :)

• Like 3