Wales IV

Chesterfield

Which date suits best?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which date suits best?

• October 7th
    • October 28th

Mikes going to make an honest woman of Karen, so has a lot on at the moment, I think the honeymoon may coincide with the meet too.

Jacko said I could come if there was a lot less numbers :D

Its a zed only meet. :) So with your considerable wealth hire one for the day. ;)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikes going to make an honest woman of Karen, so has a lot on at the moment, I think the honeymoon may coincide with the meet too.

Its a zed only meet. :)

Okay Okay it was worth a try. :D

You'll have to tell Mrs Sarnie that the new house she wants is on hold as you need to buy a ZED to come and play with us :teeth:

You'll have to tell Mrs Sarnie that the new house she wants is on hold as you need to buy a ZED to come and play with us :teeth:

Your not far off the mark there mate. As I still haven't bought a second car I have been seeing how cheap I could get a JDM zed for and have it as a project doing it up too :thumbs:

I don't know ... if sarnie was tail end charlie ( or should it be tail end "sarnie")

and he agreed to have two or three big vinyl stickers in purple stuck around his car saying something along the lines... of

-I wish I was a ZED... ZED RULES! LAMBO SUCK!

or

I am just a colourful VW...

or

-I used to have a ZED and miss it a lot ...because now I get accosted by big blokes in tight leather and handle bar moustaches... :cloud9:

or

I upgraded from a ZED to a Lambo and now I don't have a group of nice guys and cars to meet with...so I tag along...

what you think... :p:lol:

I don't know ... if sarnie was tail end charlie ( or should it be tail end "sarnie")

and he agreed to have two or three big vinyl stickers in purple stuck around his car saying something along the lines... of

or

or

-I used to have a ZED and miss it a lot ...because now I get accosted by big blokes in tight leather and handle bar moustaches... :cloud9:

or

I upgraded from a ZED to a Lambo and now I don't have a group of nice guys and cars to meet with...so I tag along...

:lol::p

or

or

or

:lol::lol::lol:

As promised a few hotel in the Chester area.

They are in order of distance from the city centre.

1. The Chester Grosvenor

2. Crown Plaza

3. Queen Hotel

4. Blossoms

5. The Pied Bull

6. Mill Hotel

7. Ramada

8. Holiday Inn (Wrexham road)

9. Grosvenor Pulford (wrexham chester meet)

9. Rossett Hall

10. Premier Travel Lodge Gresford

11. Ramada Plaza Wrexham

I am unsure of availability so check this link for prices etc. Or phone hotel direct.

http://www.google.co.uk/pagead/iclk?sa= ... otels.aspx

There are B&B's and cheaper alternatives if you want me to add them, but they tend to be in Wrexham or on the way to Llangollen.

Time to add some more names to this list guys, you coming Martin?

Probably the last meet this year!! :thumbs:

Right guys and girls get your zed's out fot the final drive out of the year. Remember the last one B) We need to beat that so get your name's down or else you will have me hounding you over the coming week's ;)

Hang on a minute.... 28th October? I've been looking at the wrong freekin month :blush:

I reckon Mrs 73 and I can make this now! :yahoo:

Checking the list of hotels / B&Bs now. Pencil us in. :thumbs:

See.......first one to crack under the pressure :lol: Now the rest of you. ;)

xStric9x

Chesterfield +1

Zzzz...

lomoto

Digsy +1

beavis

AndyC +1

Jacko

Stuey

jonathan73

xStric9x

Chesterfield +1

Zzzz...

lomoto

Digsy +1

beavis

AndyC +1

Jacko

Stuey

Red or Zed

Martin, you are more than welcome to pop in for a cuppa if you are in the area!

I cant promise as much "entertainment" as there was in the R&C though, although judging by the bags under our eyes on sunday morning, that isnt such a bad thing! :lol:

In case anybody needs convincing of the merits to driving in north wales, take a look at this thread from pistonheads:

evo traingle