New upgrades! Seats & turbos? lol

A9H-RX

One thing to consider is genuine bride rails won't won't fit the replica seats though. I had similar issue with the rx-7 so I made custom rails.

Correct. I need multi fitment but ones that bolt straight into the zed

Been toying with the replica seat for a while but a question for the masses, i understand the safety discussion when it comes to recliners, i.e brackets/mechanisms used to hold the back and base together, which only really comes into effect if you have a rear ender, but how do people feel about fixed back replicas. In terms of materials, how much worse could a fiberglass or carbon mould be in structure?

Been toying with the replica seat for a while but a question for the masses, i understand the safety discussion when it comes to recliners, i.e brackets/mechanisms used to hold the back and base together, which only really comes into effect if you have a rear ender, but how do people feel about fixed back replicas. In terms of materials, how much worse could a fiberglass or carbon mould be in structure?

Realistically the fixed back seats of fake origin should be safer than the reclining fakes but still it worries me if it's not real carbon fibre, layered incorrectly or two thin a layers of fiberglass that could still snap/bend in half during a rear end collision.

Personally I'd rather have a genuine set of FIA approved cheap seats then any high end non FIA approved fakes. No matter how good they look as seats are for safety imo and not looks.

Found a video below showing the possible dangers of the fake recliner type seats.