Confused on P3 service?! help

atkins2087

Hey guys, just purchased a 350Z and more than happy with it!

But just want to make sure its tip top and well looked after so bit confused about servicing??

When are you meant to do the P3 service?? these are the services the car has had so far

P1 - 8,911 miles

P2 - 11,981 miles

P2 - 23,555 miles

P1 - 37,257 miles

P1 - 48,025 miles

P2 - 53,107 miles

P1 - 63,683 miles

Its 57 plate. just bought it and they did a P1 service ^^

What do people think??

The only difference between a 2 and a 3 is a few checks, but in reality the same checks are performed for all 3 types of services and the air filter is changed in P2 and P3's.

12131213 is the correct order :)

Depends on how many miles since the P2. But, if you want peace of mind, id be tempted to have a P3 done as at least you then know its been done. A P1 is basically just oil + filter so chances are the YTS lad did it and they probably used the cheapest bits they could.

Also check when things like the plugs & brake fluid needs to be changed. I seem to recall HR sparkplugs are every 60k miles or 6 years so they might need replacing. Also whilst you have the bonnet open, check the condition of the rubber "fan" belt on the front of the engine. Mine used to shred itself every 20k miles. Its only a cheap item, but you dont want it to snap on you.

Welcome,

Another Devon member!

I am in Barnstaple frequently always end up at the Burrows to walk the dog so maybe see you around.

Don't forget the South West get together Sunday 17th August from Exeter services with a run over the Moor.