Zeds still got it...

AMT

Well, todays been nice so washed, hoover and then polished it with some Auto glym stuff. Later on tonight me and the gf headed into Glasgow seen as it was a beautiful night and thought we'd stop off at George Square to see the big 'G' thing for the games. As we did that we turned around to find some people leaning on and taking pics of themselves by the car. lol! Must have something about it I suppose... :lol:

Anybody else had anything like that?

Edited by AMT
  • Like 1

A random guy took photos of mine when I was sat in city center traffic the other day.

Went for a pizza a few weeks back and the guy behind the counter nodded over to the car and said "porsche", I laughed and said no "nissan".

The car gets way more attention when it's clean.

• Like 1

Take your car to Europe and it's next level, they think it's a SUPERCAR! I remember parking up in Chamonix, went to the market walked round the town before we headed homeward towards Paris. Come back to the car and there was around 6-7 people standing round my car all admiring it, taking photo's and like you say, standing with the car having a pic of themselves with my beauty. My mate who was with me in his Civic EP3 said on the way home, why does my car get so much attention. I said it's obvious matey :lol:

• Like 1

Out in mine yesterday, pulled over for a fag, young lad and his dad came over to ask about it, told them it was a proper mans car, not a TT, let the young lad sit in it and told his dad he could have it for 10k ;)

They loved the sound when I fired her up

Pity it wasn't a young lass, could have been talked into 9k ;)

Rob

When I first got mine , I drove through town parked in the main car park drove past a bunch of girls they heard the car and 1 of them turned round and said oooooo big boy , I just looked at my misses in the car and said see I still got it , lmao they didn't see her in there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk