Split from Andys Megs thread

Sarnie

I use the P21s on the G and love it:

cagerage001.jpg

:D

That looks so wrong, mate. I think you need a sweeping gravel drive to compliment the G now! ;)

Mrs Sarnie is on the case :blush:

apparently now i can afford a £90k car i can afford a £475k house :surrender:

cagerage001.jpg

That looks so wrong, mate. I think you need a sweeping gravel drive to compliment the G now! ;)

That sounds like an argument your going to lose Sarnie :blackeye:

cagerage001.jpg

Lucky if that would buy a garage in London so Mrs Sarnie would still be without her house :p

• 2 weeks later...

Take one booming housing market and combine it with one mortgage advisor that happens to be a petrolhead and you end up with going through the motions to something exotic..... :thumbs:

There's been a couple of others on here done it too. One went via an Aston I think.

if u dont mind me asking how did u manage to jump from a 30k car to a 90k car??

im a little confused :wacko:

I stayed in school and passed my exams :p

But equally passing exam's is not a automatic ticket to making money. I know plenty of people who passed many exam's and have no money. Me for one. :blush:

But equally passing exam's is not a automatic ticket to making money. I know plenty of people who passed many exam's and have no money. Me for one. :blush:

Think the answer is Sarnie just worked bloody hard and made some good decisions in life and now he is reaping the success of it all. Take my hat of to him, met him in person, top bloke, very intelligent (surprisingly lol) and totally deserves the lifestyle he has now. :thumbs:

Agreed. It's the practical application of what you learn, but most importantly common sense......

I was lucky and was able to buy my first house 12 days after my 21st birthday. If I hadn't, I'd be in a sticky position now. Sure Sarnie has had his fair share of luck (good and bad!) ;):)

Agreed, I know friends who have letters after their names and are binmen :blush:

Think the answer is Sarnie just worked bloody hard and made some good decisions in life and now he is reaping the success of it all. Take my hat of to him, met him in person, top bloke, very intelligent (surprisingly lol) and totally deserves the lifestyle he has now. :thumbs:

The £5 is in the post :D

Sure Sarnie has had his fair share of luck (good and bad!) ;):)

I'm a firm believer of making your own luck. In my experience people who have bad luck are the sort of people who sit and wait for things to happen for them.

Good luck happens to go-getting people who get off their arse and make things happen for themselves and not rely on others.

All my own (warped) opinion of course. :D