[SOLD]53 Nissan 350z GT Breaking Spares with 20" Khans

Shades Rs

Spinder236: After the ribbing I had on here this week I wouldn't sell the rear bumper to anyone because you wouldn't hear the end of it lol.. I fitted it to my roadster and it's being px tomorrow. If exchange falls through I will let you know, that's if you still want it and your balls are big enough ha..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spinder236: After the ribbing I had on here this week I wouldn't sell the rear bumper to anyone because you wouldn't hear the end of it lol.. I fitted it to my roadster and it's being px tomorrow. If exchange falls through I will let you know, that's if you still want it and your balls are big enough ha..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, fair enough.

I dont need it anymore mate, thanks anyway.

Hi. I have a 2003 350z fair lady import. And it has crap brakes and what would you want for the brembos all round thanks mick. I'm still not up to speed on owning zs thanks mick. mick.martin@talktalk.net

Hi,would you still have the passenger side window,just cut the grass and a stone has flew up and broke side window,unbelievable,I'm in Scotland so would need posted,thanks jim

Anyone after a complete rolling shell, or rear quarter panels? Lots and lots of parts available.2 rear rays available with new tyres. £200 PM me with your requirements :)

Edited by Shades Rs