UpRev and a Bit of Bling!!!

Crb

So today I took my lovely red Zed for a trip down the m4 to Horsham Developments for a bit of up-revage. Read loads of reviews on this forum so I knew what to kind of expect.

Also no point driving for 1hr30 just for the up rev I thought so I also got Jez to put on a plenum spacer while they were at it..... And yep.... No point just doing the spacer I thought so I got in touch with Mopedmark and he managed to get me a polished plenum delivered to Jez this morning so it was ready to be fitted this afternoon. Cheers Mark. Also in the box was a bonnet catch but that was for me to fit later.

They also took a little look under the car to see what was causing it to handle poorly...... Result = both banana arms need replacement (bye bye leather seats for another few months).

Anyway! It started out with 263hp and ended up with 281hp.

y6upahe8.jpg

I've got to say I was pleasantly surprised on the figures.... Even with it being one of the hottest days of the year. Oh and the engine now looks as it should IMO

ve3yveqe.jpg

6uqaraha.jpg

As for the feel of the car on the drive back home. It feels a lot lot more racey that's for sure. And far more impressive through the revs. I'm well chuffed with the result. I've got to say that I'm very impressed with Horsham too. So much so that the zed will be going back there for the banana arms to be done and maybe some decats once I can afford it lol

(if anyone wants to buy 100sqm dark oak flooring off me that will be sooner rather than later 😉)

All in all one happy Chris today (and that's what matters).... And one empty wallet (meh)

• Like 2