Windscreen - Admiral

AMT

Tonight phoning Admiral about windscreen replacement (can't be repaired). Has anyone with Admiral had their screen replaced? Was there any issues at all or since and is it National Windscreens they use?

Thanks if anyone can give me any information!

I had one supplied by National Windscreens through Elephant (All EUI group companies use National) For the first few weeks the screen showed up LOADS of tiny marks, which when wiped with a QD came off, but it must have been in the residue from the protective films they removed or something. The guy was a bit of a thicko, but he did a good job, had to come back twice to collect tools he'd forgotten though, and he had to borrow some tools off me too!

I had one supplied by National Windscreens through Elephant (All EUI group companies use National) For the first few weeks the screen showed up LOADS of tiny marks, which when wiped with a QD came off, but it must have been in the residue from the protective films they removed or something. The guy was a bit of a thicko, but he did a good job, had to come back twice to collect tools he'd forgotten though, and he had to borrow some tools off me too!

Forgive my stupidity but what do you mean when 'Wiped with a QD'

I'm such a noob

Forgive my stupidity but what do you mean when 'Wiped with a QD'

I'm such a noob

That's cool, quick detailer :) Literally, Just a quick wipe over was all that was needed. It was just things like fingerprints etc showed up loads. I had it fitted in october and it doesn't do it anymore though so it must have been something minor :)

Thats fine, I think I spoke to them last year (struggling to remember what they said) but I'm sure they said they don't use Auto Glass, they'd only contribute as they use their own 'preferred' company.... which I'm led to believe is National Windscreens, but I'll be phoning tonight to see whats what. Just wante dto check previous Admiral experience to see. Think I'm just paranoid about them not fitting it right with squeeks, leaks etc :blush: Plus just got my wing fixed so don't want them scratching it either lol

They have to take off part of the roof on the 370Z to get the screen out.

Nothing too complicated but something like prefer not to do on the side of the road apparently.

I had to have mine done after it split the whole length at Christmas.

Then my rain sensors didn't work, then they did after about two weeks.