Midge Ure @ Lakez

Sharpen

Thought I'd just share the links to some of the videos I shot at Lakez of Midge Ure doing his acoustic set (sorry about the shaky footage audio is OK though):

Vienna

If I Was

Hymn

Loves Great Adventure

Dancing with Tears in my Eyes

One Small Day

The Voice

Light in Your Eyes

youtu.be/3JHyiQJm6w8

Breath

youtu.be/QuNkqRh_sOE

Edited by Sharpen
  • Like 2

I was very very pleasantly surprised, I went hoping that this was not another star past his/her sell by date, Midge Ure most certainly is not past his. An excellent performance, the sound set up for a village hall was outstanding. Thanks again to Martin for organising this, it was a memorable night. :yahoo::thumbs::clap:

• Like 2

A massive thanks to NeilP for doing this. I know you have big arms but this must have caused you a little discomfort. I am so pleased to have a record of the whole Midge gig. The bonnet from my car is now yours for free. :teeth:

Just seen this mate! Don't be silly! It was a pleasure!

Wish I could have made it to Lakez but it clashed with Mary's birthday and it was a big one ;)

Saying that, Man of the World is one of her, and my favourites so if I had known I could have maybe got it personalised as Saturday was actually her birthday, oh well....... actually thats a good Mac song too :lol:

Edited by spursmaddave

Classic comment from one of Lizs friends after the gig. " I didnt know you could play guitar so well". Midges answer. " I was lead guitarist in Thin Lizzy for a while". Priceless. :lol:

For those that dont know, he wrote Fade to Gray to fund Vienna. :)

• 1 month later...