Hi guys

d0minator33

Hey everyone im new to this forum

im thinking of buyin a 350z hr within the next few months

is there anything to lookout for?

are the any must-do mods?

I currently own a corsa vxr nurburgrin edition, wonderin if any 1 could compare them I terms of acceleration :p?

Cheers

Welcome! 😊ðŸ˜I've found it really useful since I bought my 1st zed a few weeks ago 😆I did a bit of googling before looking for one and luckily found an 06 nearly mint Unmodified beauty with only 27k on the clock only 9 miles from me on auto trader got her for 8.5k bargain! Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your corsa looks similar to the new fiesta rs in terms of spec

just to let you know - one of those kept up with me accelerating onto a dualie - quite impressed - though you can't replicate the road 'presence' of a 350z esp when it's 'howling' @ 5K

350z has 'linear' acceleration (naturally aspirated) - but it's though the full range - try and go for a pre march 2006 version (eg 300BHP GT4) as you'll avoid paying double for your road tax ie £500 vs £250

Edited by KUGT4

cheers yeah the corsa is similar to the new fiesta st maybe a little quicker I think, I thought the newer HR engine was noticeably better (wit higher revs) which is why I want the newer one :p I thought a 350 would be quite bit quicker than the fiesta tho?

i had a little race with an astra vxr the other day, he managed to keep up well, was fairly closr tbh, so the zed will be quicker than your corsa, but feel different in the way it delivers the power

:welcome: by the way!

good luck with your seach.