Custom-Creationz.co.uk - Boot Dividers, Subwoofer Enclosures and parts!

cmr1991

Hi,

How do the boot dividers fit in? Do they secure some how or are they just very snug? Don't suppose your running one of your 'sales' on these currently are you? I could be tempted by one of the all black ones....

Thanks.

Hi,

How do the boot dividers fit in? Do they secure some how or are they just very snug? Don't suppose your running one of your 'sales' on these currently are you? I could be tempted by one of the all black ones....

Thanks.

Anyone?

Hi,

Thanks.

Anyone?

read the thread... ? the guy isnt active.

check out the 'Member Trader' section. i beleive Ian (I4N) makes the dividers... someone made mine, i think it was Ian.

yes, snug fit. fix it at your leisure.

• Like 1

Hello,

I am back! Sorry for my absence, my real work has taken over my life recently and only do this on a "part time" basis.

I also only make the sub enclosures now . BUT if you want a boot divider, I do have templates ready made, with the Z logo or without it, If you want to make one yourself, you can buy the template from me, with carpet cut to size and Z logo attached. with full instructions for £20 posted.

Assembly is basic, the only thing you need is glue and something to hold it together, Full instructions will be emailed across along with photos.

Or if you want to start your own little boot divider business, I can sell you all my templates, Z logos, Carpets etc at a heavily discounted rated. just need time to put them all together but there is a market for them on eBay, or as I've mainly been doing, the US,Canada ETC ETC

regards

Please drop me a PM if you want a sub enclosure and do not go via the website

Thank you

Edited by cmr1991

FOR SALE

350z Center console Hydro dipped in carbon/gold.

Also comes with the top gauge cover (not the actually gauges and pods them selfs

It is in okay condition but could benefit from being re-done. -£70 posted.

CLEARING OUT BOOT DIVIDERS I HAVE LEFT.

I have 15 completed boot dividers.

Having a fire sale at £30 EACH, POSTED!

If you want one drop me a PM

Edited by cmr1991

• 3 weeks later...

WHATS LEFT?

BOOT DIVIDERS : WITH Z LOGO IN BLACK : 4 - £30 FREE DELIVERY!

BOOT DIVIDERS WITH NO LOGO : 2 - £30 FREE DELIVERY!

CUSTOM BOOT DIVIDERS (ANY DESIGN YOU WANT) = UNLIMITED - £40 (price may vary if you want something super extravagant e.g. TV, LEDS etc

SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE THAT HOLDS x2 10INCH SUBS WITH AMP RACK 1 LEFT! £130 FREE SHIPPING

ALL ITEMS COME WITH FREE DELIVERY WHICH INCLUDES TRACKING

​These prices will last until I have sold all of the above, Then the prices will go back up the original price!

Last Few remaining until I have a break for a while or sell up completely.

If anyone is interested in a ready set up "business in a box" I will be selling off stock as a group package along with website which is a full e-commerce site.

In the package you get :

• The Website with full e-commerce shop which will be renewed for 12 months for sale.
  • Plans for boot dividers and sub woofer enclosures - x3 different sub boxes and 3 complete template boxes.
  • Ranges from 20-100 incompleted boot dividers, I can complete if you wanted them ready made as a package.
  • over 30meters of carpet (if you wanted them in-complete) no carpet if you wanted them complete
  • Nail/staple gun, electric high powered
  • mini staple gun again electric
  • Enough glue for nearly 1000 boot dividers.. yes 1000!!
  • Full business plan on how much each costs to be made and average price sold for
  • You can also take over from all my International orders, I have not advertised for ages but my main customer base was the US, Germany and a few to Australia!

EDIT : I can also pass you on details or companies that I have spoken to regarding distributing the boot dividers and enclosures

If you have the time and passion, Not so much time if I'm honest, Shoot me a PM if you want to talk further and have any other questions and I am yet to see anyone else in the UK sell the subwoofer enclosures!

Regards

Edited by cmr1991

Hi mate, any boot dividers left. Looking for a custom with led's. Was going to get one from Ian but not heard back from him for a while. Any pics of similar ones would be great if you're still able to do them. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

ALL BOOT DIVIDERS SOLD,

HOWEVER I HAVE DECIDE TO MAKE A BRAND NEW FRESH BATCH.

THE ONLY TWO OPTIONS NOW ARE BLACK WITH NO LOGO, OR BLACK WITH Z LOGO/

I will be taking pre-orders,

The price has been adjusted slightly to £35 with FREE delivery which includes tracking!

IF I CAN GET 10 OR MORE PRE-ORDERS BEFORE THE 22ND THE PRICE WILL BE £29.99!! BUT THEN AFTER THE 22ND PRICE WIL GO UP TO £35. IF WE DO NOT HIT THE PRE-ORDER TARGET AND YOU HAVE PRE-ORDERED PRICE WILL BE £35.00

I will be posting them wednesday the 22nd of july.

Edited by cmr1991

IF I CAN GET 10 OR MORE PRE-ORDERS BEFORE THE 22ND THE PRICE WILL BE £29.99!! BUT THEN AFTER THE 22ND PRICE WIL GO UP TO £35. IF WE DO NOT HIT THE PRE-ORDER TARGET AND YOU HAVE PRE-ORDERED PRICE WILL BE £35.00

I may be tempted to get a divider with Z logo soon, pay day on the 21st, but I'll have to let you know. Have some other goodies I need to get sorted first.

So please only put me down as a potential, don't want to say " definitely yes " and have to pull out :S

Would it be possible to get a pic of either side so I can check them out properly before buying?

At that price, I don't mind having to pay an extra £5 cause I missed the pre order, still a damn good steal, I mean deal ;)

TO RECAP,

PRE-ORDER SALES NOW ON, TO BE POSTED FROM THE 22ND ONWARDS.

IF 10 ARE PRE-ORDERED PRICE IS ONLY £29.99!! WITH FREE DELIVERY!!!!

Any sale after the 22nd of july the price is only £35.00 with FREE DELIVERY!!

PICTURES HERE :

2555fo3.jpg

fd5ycw.jpg

w7ybt4.jpg

Great for me, but not so great for you, my car came with a boot divider, boot net and boot cover thing on the window to stop prying eyes. Didn't check the boot properly when I bought it, dad looked it over and didn't know about these features being extra haha. Anyways sorry for the ramble but I'm sorry I won't be ordering one from you :(

Hopefully you've got some orders cause they look like a great product!

• 1 month later...

I am selling off my FINAL subwoofer enclosure, it houses x2 10 inch subwoofers, and has a built in amp rack, normally £150.

yours for £65 free postage.

Payment is via bank transfer.

Thanks

Have you got any pics of that ?

• 2 weeks later...