Custom-Creationz.co.uk - Boot Dividers, Subwoofer Enclosures and parts!

cmr1991

Hello All,

This is an Update as of JULY THE 16th 2015

TO RECAP,

PRE-ORDER SALES NOW ON, TO BE POSTED FROM THE 22ND ONWARDS.

IF 10 ARE PRE-ORDERED PRICE IS ONLY £29.99!! WITH FREE DELIVERY!!!!

Any sale after the 22nd of july the price is only £35.00 with FREE DELIVERY!!

PICTURES HERE :

2555fo3.jpg

fd5ycw.jpg

w7ybt4.jpg

Edited by cmr1991

Don't forget folks, IF your ordering a subwoofer box, it will be nice to know what subwoofer you plan to put in there, as these are custom made we make them to fit your subwoofer! if not a standard 10 inch box goes out.

Each subwoofer sometimes has a different mounting diameter to the actual sub size, we like to make sure everything fits perfectly!

Also, shoot me a message here first I am sure I can help you out in numbers ways, I am in the middle of building a full install for a customers 350z show car, I will be making a progress page and putting it up on our website, The only limit is your imagination... kind of! I like to make prototypes and give customers new ideas, Currently building a pack panel for behind the drivers and passenger seat which takes away the glove box and old Subwoofer so two amps can be mounted there... well two anything you wish really! Tvs.. Fish tanks, mini fridge, microwave.. :lol: :lol:

Have you thought about a small sub box (10") for the default Sub location? I have seen a good few images around the web of boxes that have been done and are adequate for a fair amount of subs.

Not all of us want thumping base, but do like get some half decent lows when listening to music.

I am in the process of trying to sort something for a 10" JBL which requires 0.67 cu ft, but am afraid my woodworking skills leave a lot to be desired :-)

Hi matey,

Yes I actually have some drawings and ideas for the original sub enclosure, I have one with sub facing forward and one with the subwoofer facing down.

Shoot me a message if its something you would like to discuss a little further.

I've had an idea that you may be able to fabricate, and one I'd definitely be interested in!

The spare wheel well - I don't use mine, or have the wheel in the car. I use it to store cleaning products - problem is they float about...

Could you make a wheel//cylinder/biscuit tin shaped thing with slats/dividers in the middle to store stuff?

If it's the correct height it will also support the crappy corrugated plastic fake floor.

Cal

Just because we can :

Boot divider with sunken TFT Screen that works as numerous different things, can be hooked up to reversing camera, satelite etc etc.

Also comes with remote, and it is touchscreen (Y)

This is a on off and more of a small project for us, If your interested give us a PM.

The cable pops out the bottom so you can hook it up however you like, I ran mine under the carpet so its all hidden.

e69bue.png

df8sjs.png

Edited by cmr1991

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you all know regarding the subwoofer enclosure,

I have had a lot of sales via my website where the customer wanted the sub facing forward, This can be done depending on the subwoofer you desire or own. IF this is the case and you want a forward facing subwoofer just shoot me a message with your subwoofer prior to ordering and I can sort that out for you.

regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are a few quick pictures of a Custom 350z subwoofer enclosure I have just finished for a customer, He uses his 350z as a show car and is running in the region of 500BHP, so he wanted something custom made to start off his audio install and I came up with this.

It fits under the rear strut, houses 1 - 10INCH JL Subwoofer, and the rear has a fully incorporated AMP rack, as you can see I have made both sides to sit under neath the strut so it fits flush with no gaps and there rear amp shelf is joined to the enclosure to give it a tidy finish. Once fitted the two un-carpeted sides can not be seen, These can be carpeted if you desire, however our customers don't normally ask for it to be done as its pointless.

The sub fires towards the rear window and the amp rack sits behind the drivers side.

As you can see, all our products come with the “Made by Custom-CreationZ Engraved Logo"

I will have pics of this fitted in the next week or so for your enjoyment.

This is a custom made box and prices vary depending on designs feel free to get in touch for a quote.

263kkjn.jpg

2wcogaq.png

regards

Edited by cmr1991

WE Also make

subwoofer enclosures to fit under the rear strut brace which can hold either

A) x1 - 10inch sub, Forward facing or rear facing

B) x2 - 10 inch sub , Rear facing only.

C) x1 or x2 - 10 inch sub enclosure with amp rack,

D) Enclosure for spare wheel well.

E) Enclosure which house no sub box has a fold down compartment which is hidden (Brilliant for extra storage space - This can also be lockable if you want that option)

F) Boot dividers to fit under the rear strut brace.

J)We are working on , iPad mini install that fits in the dash, both removable or permanent.

Our other products on our online store feature a wide range of carbon fibre bits and bobs as well as engine dressing and bling.

www.custom-creationZ.co.uk

• Like 1

Here are some pics I was sent this morning of a 350z subwoofer enclosure that fits 1 - 10 inch sub with the sub FORWARD FACING

we make these rear and forward facing.

I made this for member Joefrancis04

If you fancy one drop me a PM and we can discuss in more detail.

** MORE PHOTOS TO COME LATER -- MY LAPTOPS HAVING A SLOW DAY**

mm7506.jpg

wtpc0.jpg

Edited by cmr1991

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I've had an idea that you may be able to fabricate, and one I'd definitely be interested in!

The spare wheel well - I don't use mine, or have the wheel in the car. I use it to store cleaning products - problem is they float about...

Could you make a wheel//cylinder/biscuit tin shaped thing with slats/dividers in the middle to store stuff?

If it's the correct height it will also support the crappy corrugated plastic fake floor.

Cal

I think this is A BRILLIANT idea, as i also store things in my wheel well. Did the above happen? IF so i may be very interested in this also?

cheers

Cal

I think this is A BRILLIANT idea, as i also store things in my wheel well. Did the above happen? IF so i may be very interested in this also?

cheers

The 350z doesn't have a spare wheel well. It is a flat floor with some polystyrene sections that create a area for the spare wheel to sit in. The problem is that it has a raised section in the centre of the boot which is used to secure the spare wheel which would have to be cut away to create a totally flat floor. This would make it very difficult for a company to create a off the shelf solution. I have recently redone my install and have located the sub in this area.

11041358_10153132200194844_400715543_n_zpswq0u25nv.jpg

11182012_10153244270999844_1601050292_o_zpscnrc0wy9.jpg

Edited by Madmarky

I have also been trying to get hold of the person who created this thread through here and his website but with no luck as I would like to get one of those under strut subwoofer enclosures somehow.

not been on here for a while ...

Last Active OFFLINE Sep 30 2014 13:49

I talked to him about 1 week ago but he informed me he only does it part time now and there was a 1 month wait on any orders Once i said never mind i would buy else where he replyed 1 day later saying he could do it within one week but i ordered from usa by then and it worked out Cheaper to do it that way

I talked to him about 1 week ago but he informed me he only does it part time now and there was a 1 month wait on any orders Once i said never mind i would buy else where he replyed 1 day later saying he could do it within one week but i ordered from usa by then and it worked out Cheaper to do it that way

Have pmd you kingrob

Edited by james6583