uprev yey or ney

nissanman312

Interesting sipar, Rosie now has more torque and bhp than the nismo and I felt the opposite, Rosie had more pull low down than the nismo I took out for the morning

I guess each car is different.

No doubt Will. Probably down to each individual car and personal perception etc.

Mines going into mitz for a service then I'll decide

I've lost faith in nissan when they informed me they would be giving 10/40 shell oil������

Never use Nissan Main Dealers. :thumbdown:

A good independent garage is usually always better and a darn sight cheaper. :thumbs:

Mines going into mitz for a service then I'll decide

I've lost faith in nissan when they informed me they would be giving 10/40 shell oil������

Never use Nissan Main Dealers. :thumbdown:

A good independent garage is usually always better and a darn sight cheaper. :thumbs:

I was just trying to keep nissan history bit it seems it isn't worth it when there putting 10/40 in it would seem they don't know the car as well add you would think

if you decide to have uprev now you know there are mixed feelings on improvements and you are content to spend the money then there is nothing to lose and everything to gain, but if you don't do it you will never know.

Exactly, what to do!

£500 is quite a lot for no real improvement according to many.

Nissan service history will add value to your car come sales time with most buyers. (PH survey on official v independent fsh).

I looked at this way, it cost me roughly £500 including the petrol. I simply felt in retrospect that I could have spent that amount of money on something that I would have got more enjoyment or value out of (car related or otherwise). But as you've seen, others feel that it definitely was worth it for them. Unfortunately, unlike a physical item, you can't take it off and recoup some of your money by selling it if you decide it wasn't worth it. On the other hand, it's not going to do any harm.

Edited by sipar69

Exactly, what to do!

£500 is quite a lot for no real improvement according to many.

Nissan service history will add value to your car come sales time with most buyers. (PH survey on official v independent fsh).

I'm usally in the keeping full main dealer history camp

However I've had bad experiences with nissan from the start of 370z ownership and as this service is fluid changes and not a lot else Ill have more peace of mind knowing it's had correct oil etc I don't plan on selling any time soon to also so I think long term the car will lose that value anyway

• Like 1