uprev yey or ney

nissanman312

It was worth it for me and definitely worth it if you have a load of mods already done to your car as you won't be getting any benefits from them really without the UpRev. :thumbs:

Just don't expect your Zed to suddenly become a drag strip monster.

No wasn't expecting that bit sharper would be nice I don't really want high flow cats but have the full cbe cobra and going to do the fillters

Just warning you because there is already one member not happy with his UpRev.

I felt it was worth it though ~ my car is a lot more lively in the first few gears, pulls away harder & stronger than it did. It's also good knowing that it's all running correctly with the mods I've added.

I'd definitely recommend a plenum spacer though before the UpRev. Won't gain you masses but is definitely worth the £160 odd you can get them for from Horsham Developments. :thumbs:

I had an uprev on my last 370. I had a Stillen exhaust and HKS filters. Personally I didn't feel that the difference was very noticeable in the way the car drove and not worth the outlay. Yes I had a graph telling me I'd gained a few HP etc but the driving experience wasn't sufficiently different for the money. No criticism of the work - done by Abbey - first class outfit, just didn't feel it was worth it for me.

I had an uprev on my last 370. I had a Stillen exhaust and HKS filters. Personally I didn't feel that the difference was very noticeable in the way the car drove and not worth the outlay. Yes I had a graph telling me I'd gained a few HP etc but the driving experience wasn't sufficiently different for the money. No criticism of the work - done by Abbey - first class outfit, just didn't feel it was worth it for me.

Are you manual or auto?