hydraulic boot struts

ianthomas

If your boot does not open the inch or two free of the boot latch when you push the boot release button you need your boot poppers reconditioned. Peteman35 does this if you pm him. If this is ok but your hatch is then hard to push right up it's your struts as detailed in previous thread that need changed.

Edited by richard.hezlett
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If your boot does not open the inch or two free of the boot latch when you push the boot release button you need your boot poppers reconditioned. Peterman does this if you pm him. If this is ok but your hatch is then hard to push right up it's your struts as detailed in previous thread that need changed.

I could do with mine being done, whats his forum name? I can't see a Peterman listed.

If your boot does not open the inch or two free of the boot latch when you push the boot release button you need your boot poppers reconditioned. Peteman35 does this if you pm him. If this is ok but your hatch is then hard to push right up it's your struts as detailed in previous thread that need changed.

+1. Struts won't help it pop open