pictures of my z

uploaded pictures to photobucket,what next? :)

Go to the reply box and you'll see an icon that looks like a polaroid picture. Hover over it and it will say "image".

Click on that ~ then when in Photobucket click on the "direct link" next to the picture you want to post. It will copy the link for you.

Then paste that link into the "image" url box and click "Ok".

Then post the picture. Job done. :D

Go to the reply box and you'll see an icon that looks like a polaroid picture. Hover over it and it will say "image".

Click on that ~ then when in Photobucket click on the "direct link" next to the picture you want to post. It will copy the link for you.

Then paste that link into the "image" url box and click "Ok".

I've been using photobucket few years now ...your above "how to photobucket" I am confused :wacko:

ON 350Z UK: Go to the reply box and you'll see an icon that looks like a polaroid picture. Hover over it and it will say "image".

ON 350Z UK: Then paste that link into the "image" url box and click "Ok".

I've been using photobucket few years now ...your above "how to photobucket" I am confused :wacko:

Is that easier to make sense of. Hope so. :) Just did it myself to check all works ok. Picture of my Zed below with my old wheels on:

33_zps1dc784cf.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Ebized, June 15, 2014 - User/password info being shown
Hidden by Ebized, June 15, 2014 - User/password info being shown

can somebody link it for me sorry

user nissanjuke1

password NISSANjuke71

sorry but need help :surrender:

sorrydid not find reply box.i am using windows 8.1

I hk mylink is photobucket.com/user/nissanjukeprofile/

sorry new to this

Ok so you have a photobucket account? Yes

And you have uploaded a picture from your computer to Photobucket? Yes

Then all you need to do is have two tabs open ~ one for Photobucket and one for this forum.

Then on here you go to the "reply to this topic" box at the bottom of the page on this thread. (click your cursor in it so the icons appear)

You'll see an icon that looks like a polaroid picture. Hover over it and it will say "image". Click on that.

Then go to your other tab and in Photobucket click on the "direct link" next to the picture you want to post. It will copy the link for you.

Then go back to this forum and the "image" tab and paste the link into the "image" url box. Click "Ok" and then press post on the reply box.

You should see your picture appear in the thread then.

Hope that's clear. :)

Edited by GMballistic

From this link; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/

An idiot’s guide to posting pictures.

1. Firstly you will have to set up a Photobucket account, http://photobucket.com/

2. Sign up and fill in the details, I use the same details as my 350z details so I don’t forget.

3. Once you have created an acount sign in and you will see a green box with UPLOAD NOW. Click this and you will be prompted to upload photos from your computer by pressing the green tab which says SELECT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS click this.

4. This will then take you to your computer.

5. Select the destination where you have saved your photos.

6. Highlight the photo or photos which you want to upload and click OPEN.

7. This will then set the upload to your Photobucket album. (The more photos you upload the longer it takes)

8. Once the upload is completed you will get a sign asking you if you want to upload more photos or save and go to your album (click this)

9. Once you have gone to your album to select a picture hover your cursor over the picture and it will bring up a action box, click in the small square box to choose the picture. When you go to the next picture you want to upload there will be a blue boarder around the selected photo.

10. Continue doing this till all the photos you want to upload are selecgted.

11. Once you have done this go to the botom of the page and you will see a light blue tab CHOOSE ACTION. Click this and then click the GENERATE LINK CODES FOR SELECTED

12. The option you want for posting to the forum is marked IMG for bulletin boards & forums put you cursor over either the thumb nail or the Full size image box and left click once this will then copy the link.

13. Paste the link into the posting box on the forum and click submits.

To put an Avatar onto the forum is just as easy.

1. Click on the User control tab, top left of the forum page

2. Click profile

3. Edit avatar Now do the same as uploading a photo from Photobucket the only difference is when you generate the link go to the bottom of the page where it says, Direct link (Email, IM and more)

4. Copy this into the box where it says, (Link off-site: Enter the URL of the location containing the avatar image you wish to link to.)

5. Remove the numbers in the Avatar dimensions box and click submits.

Photobucket has a free application for the Android phones.

Upload existing media from your local camera roll on your Android or new shots directly to your Photobucket albums. Check out the Find Stuff categories or search Photobucket's billions of photos. Easily download images to your device for use as wallpapers, contact IDs, and more. Share with others via email or grab image URL links to post on your blog or favorite social network. Manage your Photobucket albums and show off your collection in full screen.

Important! Additional charges may apply for sending data when you are roaming. Contact your carrier for information about your data plan, if you will be charged extra per MB of data sent when you are out of the country or your phone is roaming, etc. Also consider turning off any auto-upload features when your phone is roaming.

On your Android:

1. Press the Google Play Store icon on your Android phone.
  2. Press Search.
  3. Enter Photobucket in the search box, and activate the search.
  4. Press Photobucket in the search results.
  5. Press the Photobucket application.
  6. Press Install. The application installs on your Android.

• 3 weeks later...