depreciation

leebottrill

Maybe it's because I'm old and therefore have an historical perspective but...0-60 in 5.6/5.7 seconds and a limited top speed of 155mph isn't exactly slow. However, one thing I do agree with isn't the Zed doesn't "seem" that fast - I have no idea why it's so deceptive.

I can't be bothered to look up the figures but I would suspect that most "normal" hot hatches can't match those figures but often feel fast.

Pat Doran's Hydrex sponsored Rallycross Supercar was properly fast (but slightly less practical) B) and marginally more expensive.

:clap:

Finally someone gets what I mean :yahoo:

Sent from the golf club...

Maybe it's because I'm old and therefore have an historical perspective but...0-60 in 5.6/5.7 seconds and a limited top speed of 155mph isn't exactly slow. However, one thing I do agree with isn't the Zed doesn't "seem" that fast - I have no idea why it's so deceptive.

I can't be bothered to look up the figures but I would suspect that most "normal" hot hatches can't match those figures but often feel fast.

Pat Doran's Hydrex sponsored Rallycross Supercar was properly fast (but slightly less practical) B) and marginally more expensive.

I'm so happy (without truly understanding what I've just done - I must instinctively be on the same wavelength as you - which is, in itself, worrying) :lol:

I'm so happy (without truly understanding what I've just done - I must instinctively be on the same wavelength as you - which is, in itself, worrying) :lol:

:lol: