Roadster rear glass - group help!!!!

nictry

I know this is a real longshot but having spoken to Jack Smith in Swansea I am hoping that someone might have a spare rear glass that could be supplied to them to enable easier turnaround of replacement roof fitting?

As most roadster owners know to get a replacement roof usually comes in around £500-550 plus fitting at the regularly suppliers bumps the price to £750-850, for those who dont know Jack Smith will do the roof for £280 but his problem is needing the car for 2-3 days to take the existing window out and fit/bond it to the new hood.

If he can get hold of a replacement glass he can then offer a 3 hour service to replace and fit.

So, this is my attempt to do a bit of a forum service and try and get him a glass to start the process off, once he has it and people then contact him the job is swift and painless (although he is already booking to September!!!!

If anyone can help I am happy to pay a reasonable price for the glass and have it sent to them direct and start the ball rolling for future replacements!

Thanks in advance, Nick

As said above by Girnet...PM Zmanalex.. :pmzmanalex:

I think he's done that already Will - see above ;)

Is he saying its Alex that never has anything useful..!! Oh Dear... :scare: :scare:

I think hope that the OP is referring to the ebay link. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have the Roadster rear glasses, however I am reluctant to split from the canvas.

The OP is aware of the situation and fully understands.

Alex. :)

• Like 1

I'm confused now. It was his first response to this question I was referring to (not the second one re the Ebay seller).

Not able to help so still looking.

Anyway it's all clear now :lol: As if I would :stir:

Anyway back to the subject - the OP needs a rear window for a Roadster.

• Like 1