[SOLD]My Cayman S

Also, I can have porsche sat-nav PCM2.1 retro-fitted in buyer wants (at slight additional cost) also custom interior fitted if preferred (red and gloss black)

regards

Edited by cmr1991

Tidy looking Cayman. Not a fan of black but that does look nice, with the decals along the side. You'd even get away with some strips in same colour up the bonnet n roof.

Mmm. very nice.

Good luck with the sale.

Very nice, Im in the market for a Cayman too. Has it got PASM ?

Hello,

Car does not have PASM, it simply wouldn't work with the current suspension set up, and is not worth the fuss.

My Old CaymanS had PASM.. and that is one extra that wasn't on my "must have list" I found it over-rated and not at all useful.. ever.

If you would like to have a chat about my car, or anything else I can help you with.. what spec you want, what to buy.. what not to buy etc. Feel free to ask questions even if it is regarding another cayman/caymanS, I am always happy to help - It may just save you a huge headache in the future as there is a lot of "bad ones" out there in comparison to the good ones.

kind regards.

• Like 1

Nice one, Ill take you up on that after I come back from Le Mans :)

Ive driven a 2014 and was blown away by it, particularly the PASM ;), and Ive got a mate selling one for similar money to yours as well, it seems to be the obvious next step but I dont know a huge amount by any means.

Will be in touch, GLWS in the meantime :)

Thanks Doc - no problem,

I suggest you test drive one of the age you want to drive, reason being the newer models late 2013-2014 have a different PASM, as do the 2009+ ones.

Happy to help if I can.

regards

• Like 1

Very nice, Im in the market for a Cayman too. Has it got PASM ?

If you would like to have a chat about my car, or anything else I can help you with.. what spec you want, what to buy.. what not to buy etc. Feel free to ask questions even if it is regarding another cayman/caymanS, I am always happy to help - It may just save you a huge headache in the future as there is a lot of "bad ones" out there in comparison to the good ones.

kind regards.

Top Bloke, GLWS. lovely car, hopefully one day i will own one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it still here? Im now in Austria for the week but hope to be able to give you a shout at weekend ....... starting to wonder what my house looks like but M135i hire car should make up for it though :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...